Current user rating: 95/100 (130 votes)
The body of a male has been discovered, strangled to death, his face pulverized beyond recognition and fingers burned to a crisp. Assigned to the case are local precinct detective, Kaoru Utsumi, and her ex"colleague from headquarters, Shunpei Kusanagi. It turns out that the neighbor of the victim's ex"wife is a college alumnus of brilliant physicist, Manabu Yukawa, aka “Detective Galileo."He is Tetsuya Ishigami, a high school math teacher whom Yukawa personally considers a true genius. When Yukawa is brought onto help with the case by Utsumi, he begins to suspect that this “true genius"and a with whom Yukawa shares a bond of friendship as an intellectual equal is somehow connected to the murder. Elaborate bluffs, false testimonials, loopholes in logic − all begin to appear in Detective Galileo's way as if intentionally placed as a challenge by someone with mathematical brilliance.
- Movie is based on Japanese mystery writer Keigo Higashino's 2005 novel "Yogisha X no Kenshin" ("The Devotion of Suspect X").
- The movie's script is a compilation of Higashino's famous "Detective Galileo" series.
- Related titles:
- Galileo (Fuji TV / 2007)
- Galileo: Episode Zero (Fuji TV / 2008)
- Suspect X | Yogisha X no kenshin (2008)
- Perfect Number | Yonguija X (2012)
- Galileo 2 (Fuji TV / 2013)
- Midsummer Formula | Manatsu no Houteishiki (2013)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers