Current user rating: 97/100 (2080 votes)
- Drama: Emergency Couple
- Revised romanization: Eunggeubnamnyeo
- Hangul: 응급남녀
- Director: Kim Cheol-Kyu
- Writer: Choi Yoon-Jung
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: January 24, 2014 --
- Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:50
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Jin-Hee (Song Ji-Hyo) led a satisfying life as a dietitian. She then met medical school student Chang-Min (Choi Jin-Hyuk). Despite his wealthy family's strong opposition, Jin-Hee and Chang-Min decided to get married. Chang-Min's family is full of doctors. Chang-Min though gave up his medical internship and began working as a pharmaceutical salesman. Their marriage life was not happy. Chang-Min's family looked down on Jin-Hee and even Chang-Min seemed to change. Chang-Min began to think terribly of Jin-Hee and they finally divorced.
After their divorce, Jin-Hee became a medical student and now works as an intern. Chang-Min also graduated from medical school and begins to work as an intern. One day, they meet in the emergency room for a hospital where they will both work together.
- "Emergency Couple" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 20:50 time slot previously occupied by "Reply 1994” and will be followed by "Gap Dong" April, 2014.
- Filming begins December, 2013.
- First script reading took place December 20, 2013 at CJ E&M Center in Sangam Neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea.
- Ep.8, originally scheduled to air Saturday, February 15, 2014, will air instead on Friday, February 21, 2014. Filming for the drama series was behind schedule which lead to the postponement.
|Song Ji-Hyo||Choi Jin-Hyuk||Lee Pil-Mo||Choi Yeo-Jin||Clara|
|Oh Jin-Hee||Oh Chang-Min||Kook Cheon-Soo||Sim Ji-Hye||Han A-Reum|
|Lim Hyun-Sung||Chun Min-Hee||Kim Hyun-Sook|
|Park Sang-Hyuk||Lee Young-Ae||Choi Mi-Jung|
|Kwon Min||Heo Jae-Ho||Lee Sun-Ah|
|Kim Min-Ki||Jang Dae-Il||Heo Young-Ji|
Additional Cast Members:
- Yoon Jong-Hoon - Im Yong-Kyu
- Jeon Soo-Jin - Oh Jin-Ae
- Park Doo-Sik - Kim Gwang-Soo (Jin-Ae's husband)
- Park Jun-Keum - Yoon Sung-Sook (Chang-Min's mother)
- Kang Shin-Il - Oh Tae-Seok (Chang-Min's father)
- Lee Mi-Young - Jo Yang-Ja (Jin-Hee's mother)