Current user rating: 93/100 (6159 votes)
- Drama: Emergency Couple
- Revised romanization: Eunggeubnamnyeo
- Hangul: 응급남녀
- Director: Kim Cheol-Kyu
- Writer: Choi Yoon-Jung
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 21
- Release Date: January 24 - April 5, 2014
- Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:50
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Jin-Hee (Song Ji-Hyo) led a satisfying life as a dietitian. She then met medical school student Chang-Min (Choi Jin-Hyuk). Despite his wealthy family's strong opposition, Jin-Hee and Chang-Min decided to get married. Chang-Min's family is full of doctors. Chang-Min though gave up his medical internship and began working as a pharmaceutical salesman. Their marriage life was not happy. Chang-Min's family looked down on Jin-Hee and even Chang-Min seemed to change. Chang-Min began to think terribly of Jin-Hee and they finally divorced.
After their divorce, Jin-Hee became a medical student and now works as an intern. Chang-Min also graduated from medical school and begins to work as an intern. One day, they meet in the emergency room for a hospital where they will both work together.
- "Emergency Couple" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 20:50 time slot previously occupied by "Reply 1994” and will be followed by "Gap Dong" April 11, 2014.
- Filming begins December, 2013.
- First script reading took place December 20, 2013 at CJ E&M Center in Sangam Neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea.
- Ep.8, originally scheduled to air Saturday, February 15, 2014, will air instead on Friday, February 21, 2014. Filming for the drama series was behind schedule which lead to the postponement.
- Due to the drama series' popularity, "Emergency Couple" is extended by one episode from 20 episodes to 21 episodes. Ep. 21 will air on April 5, 2014.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers