- Drama: Should We Kiss First (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Kiseu Meonjeo Halggayo
- Hangul: 키스 먼저 할까요
- Director: Son Jung-Hyun
- Writer: Bae Yoo-Mi
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: February 5, 2018 --
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Story follows the love lives of four adults who have lost their faith in love.
Son Moo-Han (Kam Woo-Sung) works as a managing director of an advertising company. An Soon-Jin (Kim Sun-A) lost her daughter unexpectedly and she works as a flight attendant. Eun Kyung-Soo (Oh Ji-Ho) is An Soon-Jin’s ex-husband and he is now married to Baek Ji-Min (Park Si-Yeon).
- "Should We Kiss First" takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Doubtful Victory."
- First script reading took place December 18, 2017.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers