Current user rating: 93/100 (1600 votes)
- Drama: Second 20s (English title) / Second Time Twenty Years Old (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Doobunzzae Seumoosal
- Hangul: 두번째 스무살
- Director: Kim Hyeong-Sik
- Writer: So Hyeon-Kyeong
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: August 28 - October 17, 2015
- Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
38-year-old Ha No-Ra (Choi Ji-Woo) dreamed of becoming a dancer when she was younger. She met her future husband, Kim Woo-Cheol, when she was only 19-years-old and became a mother unexpectedly. Since then, she focused on her life as a wife and mother. Ha No-Ra then decides to attend the same university as her 20-year-old son Min-Soo and faces life a second time like a twenty year old.
- "Second 20s" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 20:30 time slot previously occupied by "Oh My Ghost” and followed by "Reply 1988" on November 6, 2015.
- Early Korean working title was "Woorideului Cheongook" (literally "Our Paradise").
- Ko Hyun-Jung was first offered the lead female role, but declined.
- Actress Choi Ji-Woo and director Kim Hyeong-Sik previously worked together in 2013 SBS drama series "The Suspicious Housekeeper."
- Actor Lee Sang-Yoon and screenwriter So Hyeon-Kyeong previously worked together in 2012-2013 KBS2 drama "Seo-Young, My Daughter.”
- First script reading took place July, 2015 at CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers