Current user rating: 95/100 (3512 votes)
- Drama: Oh My Ghost (working & literal title)
- Revised romanization: Oh Naui Gwishinnim
- Hangul: 오 나의 귀신님
- Director: Yoo Je-Won
- Writer: Yang Hee-Seung
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: July 3 - August 22, 2015
- Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Na Bong-Sun (Park Bo-Young) works as an assistant chef. Because of her timid personality and low self-esteem, she doesn't have any friends. Since she was a child, she has been able to ghosts because of her shaman grandmother. One day, she becomes possessed by seductress ghost Shin Soon-Ae.
Kang Sun-Woo (Cho Jung-Seok) is a star chef. Na Bong-Sun has a secret crush on him. He is good looking and confident as a chef. Even though he is popular with women, he has yet to get over his ex-girlfriend. He begins to notice Na Bong-Sun after her sudden change.
- "Oh My Ghost" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 20:30 time slot previously occupied by "Ex-Girlfriend Club” and will be followed by "Second Time Twenty Years Old" August, 2015.
- First script reading took place in mid-May, 2015 at CJ E&M CENTER in Sangamdong, Seoul, South Korea.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers