Current user rating: 92/100 (4760 votes)
- Name: Rain
- Hangul: 비
- Real Name: Jung Ji-Hoon (정지훈)
- Birthdate: June 25, 1982
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Height: 184cm
- Blood Type: O
- Family: Kim Tae-Hee (wife)
- As the word for 'rain' is different in many languages, he is known by a variety of names. In the West he is known by the English word Rain. In Korea he is known as 비(Bi) (pronounced as the letter B in English), Korean for "rain." In Japan, he is known as ピ (シンガー)|ピ, pronounced pi when using Japanese phonology. In some parts in China, he is sometimes referred to as Yu ("雨"), meaning 'rain.'
- Rain will serve his 21 month military service starting on October 11, 2011.
- Rain and Kim Tae-Hee announce that they will marry on January 19, 2017.
Rain's South Korean "Ninja Assassin" Press Conference
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers