Current user rating: 82/100 (896 votes)
- Drama: Kingdom Season 2
- Revised romanization: Kingdeom Seuszen 2
- Hangul: 킹덤 시즌 2
- Director: Kim Sung-Hoon
- Writer: Kim Eun-Hee (webcomic & screenplay), Yang Kyung-Il (cartoon)
- Network: Netflix
- Episodes: 6
- Release Date: March 13, 2020
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
- Based on the webcomic “Burning Hell Shinui Nara” by Kim Eun-Hee (writer) & Yang Kyung-Il (illustrator) (first published July 23, 2015 by RHK).
- First script reading and traditional gosa ceremony to bring about good fortune took place February 8, 2019.
- Filming began February 12, 2019.
- First two still images from Netflix drama series “Kingdom Season 2.”
- 11 character posters for Netflix drama series “Kingdom Season 2.”
- Related titles (drama series):
- Kingdom (Netflix / 2019)
- Kingdom Season 2 (Netflix / 2020)
- Kingdom: Ashin of the North | Kingdom: Ashinjeon (Netflix / 2021)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers