- Drama: Tale of Gyeryong Fairy (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gyeryongsunnyeojeon
- Hangul: 계룡선녀전
- Director: Kim Yun-Cheol
- Writer: Dol Bae (webcomic), Yoo Kyung-Sun
- Network: TBA
- Release Date: 2018 --
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
In the Goryeo period, Sun Ok-Nam was a fairy. She came down to this world and took a bath at a waterfall on Gyeryong Mountain. While she took the bath, a woodcutter took her fairy clothes and hid them. Because of this, Sun Ok-Nam could not go back to Heaven. She then married the woodcutter and they had two children together, but her husband died from falling off of a cliff. Sun Ok-Nam tried to find her fairy clothes, but she still could not locate it. Needing her fairy clothes, she decides to wait for husband to be reincarnated.
Now in the present day, she makes coffee at a cafe on Gyeryong Mountain and waits for her reincarnated husband. Finally, after 699 years, she gets a feeling that one of the two men visiting her cafe from Seoul is her reincarnated husband. Sun Ok-Nam is not sure which one of the two men is her husband. She deicides to follow them to Seoul to find out.
- Based on webcomic "Gyeryongsunnyeojeon” by Dol Bae (first published from March 1, 2017 via comic.naver.com/webtoon/)
- Kang So-Ra was first cast to play lead female role Sun Ok-Nam, but dropped out of the series prior to the start of production due to scheduling conflicts.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers