Current user rating: 89/100 (66 votes)
- Movie: Operation Chromite (English title) / Incheon Landing Operation (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Incheonsangryookjakjun
- Hangul: 인천상륙작전
- Director: John H. Lee
- Writer: Lee Man-Hee, John H. Lee
- Producer: Park Se-Young, Jung Tae-Won
- Cinematographer: Park Jang-Hyuk
- Release Date: July 27, 2016
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Production Company: Taewon Entertainment
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
General Douglas MacArthur (Liam Neeson) of the U.S. Army and 8 South Korean troop members led by a South Korean Navy Lieutenant (Lee Jung-Jae) carry out the covert "X-ray" operation. The "X-ray" operation must succeed in order to carry out "Incheon Landing Operation."
- Filming began December 4, 2015 and finished March 10, 2016.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers