Current user rating: 93/100 (130 votes)
- Movie: Late Blossom (English title) / I Love Thee (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Keudaereul Saranghamnida
- Hangul: 그대를 사랑합니다
- Director: Choo Chang-Min
- Writer: Choo Chang-Min, Kang Pool, Lee Man-Hee
- Producer: Yoon Ki-Chan, Nam Hyun, Kim Sung-Jin
- Cinematographer: Choi Yoon-Man
- Release Date: February 17, 2011
- Runtime: 118 min.
- Genre: Romance / Drama
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
"Late Blossom" follows the lives of two couples who live in the same neighborhood.
Kim Man-Suk (Lee Soon-Jae) delivers milk on a motorbike at dawn. He curses a lot, but actually has a warm heart. One day when he goes up a slope, he meets Ms. Song (Yoon So-Jung) - a lonely woman who works hards by collecting and selling scrap paper. Man-Suk feels something special toward Ms. Song.
Jang Kun-Bong (Song Jae-Ho) works in a parking lot. Jang Kun-Bong has a wife (Kim Soo-Mi) who suffers from alzheimer's. He works from dawn until late at night. After work he comes home and takes care of his wife.
- "Late Blossom" is based on a internet comic written by Kang Pool. The web comic was first published on April 17, 2007 via web portal Daum.
- The original web comic was then published as a three volume comic book on November 26, 2007. The comic book has sold over 150,000 copies.
- Related titles:
- Late Blossom | Keudaereul Saranghamnida (SBS Plus / 2012)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers