Current user rating: 93/100 (516 votes)
Weary Shinigami the Death dropped a notebook in the human world where a weary genius picked it up. “The human whose
name is written in this note shall die” it said… It was the notebook of death that determined people’s death. Light Yagami, an
extremely bright elite university student was the one to possess this ultimate tool that should remain only in the hands of God.
Light decides to create an ideal world and begins to hold the scales to judge the criminals in his discretion. Meanwhile, ICPO (International Criminal Police Organization) has placed a mysterious detective called“L” in Japanese police force to investigate a series of the criminal cases. “L” in the status of a divinity for his capacity and skill in gathering information and in reasoning had solved unresolved cases in the world, and now tightens the investigative screws over these cases, but Light also cleverly manipulating the notebook of death, tosses and shakes the investigation. The future of mankind is at the mercy of crucial and
fierce battles of the two brains.
How to use Death Note
- The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
- This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
- If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
- If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
- After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
- This note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
- The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, i.e. a god of death.
- The human who uses this note can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.
- Based on the best-selling supernatural action mystery manga written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata.
- Related Titles:
- Death Note (2006)
- Death Note: The Last Name (2006)
- L: Change the World (2008)
- Death Note (NTV / 2015)
- Death Note: Light Up The New World (2016)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers