Current user rating: 93/100 (273 votes)
The story begins on the heels of the first movie (Death Note) as Light Yagami joins the
investigation team in pursuit of the serial killer known as "Kira." While L still
strongly suspects that Light is "Kira," Light tries to uncover L's real name so
he can kill him with his Death Note. Confusingly enough, a new rash of
murders all around the world are taking place, with a "Second Kira" claiming
responsibility. Light learns the identity of the Second Kira and suggests they
join forces to get rid of L. Will L be able to
catch "Kira" before he is killed?
How to use Death Note
- The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
- This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
- If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
- If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
- After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
- This note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
- The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, i.e. a god of death.
- The human who uses this note can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.
- Based on the best-selling supernatural action mystery manga "Death Note" written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata.
- Related Titles:
- Death Note (2006)
- Death Note: The Last Name (2006)
- L: Change the World (2008)
- Death Note (NTV / 2015)
- Death Note: Light Up The New World (2016)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers