Current user rating: 92/100 (323 votes)
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
The story begins on the heels of the first movie (Death Note) as Light Yagami joins the
investigation team in pursuit of the serial killer known as "Kira." While L still
strongly suspects that Light is "Kira," Light tries to uncover L's real name so
he can kill him with his Death Note. Confusingly enough, a new rash of
murders all around the world are taking place, with a "Second Kira" claiming
responsibility. Light learns the identity of the Second Kira and suggests they
join forces to get rid of L. Will L be able to
catch "Kira" before he is killed?
How to use Death Note
- The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
- This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
- If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
- If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
- After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
- This note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
- The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, i.e. a god of death.
- The human who uses this note can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.
- Based on the best-selling supernatural action mystery manga "Death Note" written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata.
- Related Titles:
- Death Note (2006)
- Death Note: The Last Name (2006)
- L: Change the World (2008)
- Death Note (NTV / 2015)
- Death Note: Light Up The New World (2016)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers