Current user rating: 87/100 (4 votes)
- Drama: So I Will Make It / So I Do Makeup (literal title)
- Romaji: Dakara Watashi wa Make Suru
- Japanese: だから私はメイクする
- Director: Momoko Fukuda, Yoko Yamanaka, Ayuka Kishimoto, Yui Matsusaki
- Writer: Hikari Shibata (manga), Gekidan Mesuneko (manga), Fumi Tsubota
- Network: TV Tokyo, Paravi
- Release Date: October 2, 2020 -- (Paravi) / October 7, 2020 -- (TV Tokyo)
- Runtime: Fridays 21:00 (Paravi) / Wednesdays 0:58 (TV Tokyo)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
"So I Will Make It" follows women and the role of make-up in their lives.
Sumire Kumagai (Megumi Kanzaki) works as a beauty adviser at a cosmetics shop. She works with rookie beauty adviser Mei Kondo (Sara Shida) and beauty advisor Orika Yamamoto (Akari Yoshida).
- "So I Will Make It" takes over TV Tokyo's Wednesdays 24:58 time slot previously occupied by "People Who Don't Work."
- Based on manga series "Dakara Watashi wa Make Suru" by illustrated by Hikari Shibata and written by Gekidan Mesuneko ( published March 6, 2020 by Shodensha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers