Nobody voted on this yet
- Drama: The Diary of the 38-Year-Old Divorcee Has Tried a Dating App
- Romaji: 38sai Batsuichi Dokushin Onna ga Matching Apuri wo Yattemita Kekka Nikki
- Japanese: 38歳バツイチ独身女がマッチングアプリをやってみた結果日記
- Director: Mai Sakai
- Writer: Chiaki Matsumoto (webcomic essay), Sorami Date
- Network: TV Tokyo, Paravi
- Release Date: November 11, 2022 -- (Paravi) / November 18, 2020 -- (TV Tokyo)
- Runtime: Wednesday 21:00 (Paravi) / Wednesday 24:58 (TV Tokyo)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Chiaki (Sayaka Yamaguchi) is a divorcee and 38 years old. She is now a single, but she has very little dating experience due to marrying at an early age. She wants to take her youth days back. Her friend Rika (Marie Machida) recommends to her a dating app that she should join. Chiaki is curious about the app and decides to sign up for an account. She finds out that there are a lot of handsome young men on the app. Chiaki dates with some of the men, who are younger than her. She becomes immersed in the world of the dating app.
- Based on webcomic essay "38sai Batsuichi Dokushin Onna ga Matching Apuri wo Yattemita Kekka Nikki" by Chiaki Matsumoto (first published October 25, 2019 by via Cakes).
- "The Diary of the 38-Year-Old Divorcee Has Tried a Dating App" takes over TV Tokyo's Wednesdays 24:58 time slot previously occupied by "So I Will Make It."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers