Current user rating: 88/100 (16 votes)
- Drama: Nozaki Shuhei President of Bank (literal title)
- Romaji: Todori Nozaki Shuhei
- Japanese: 頭取 野崎修平
- Director: Hajime Gonno
- Writer: Ryouka Shuu (manga), Shigeru Noda (manga), Youichi Maekawa
- Network: WOWOW
- Episodes: 5
- Release Date: January 19 - February 16, 2020
- Runtime: Sunday 22:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
3 years has passed since Oozora Bank was nationalized, but the bank is still having financial difficulties. Shuhei Nozaki (Yuji Oda), who once worked as an auditor of Oozora Bank, is selected as the president of the struggling bank. Prior to his selection, Shuhei Nozaki worked at Industrial Revitalization Corporation. As the bank's new president, Shuhei Nozaki aspires for his employees to regain their confidence and pride. He also hopes the bank can contribute meaningfully to society. To achieve his targets, Shuhei Nozaki initiates reform at the bank with Sachiko Tachikawa (Nanako Matsushima) and Toshiyuki Ishihara (Shunsuke Kazama). Meanwhile, Haruki Kyogoku (Yukiyoshi Ozawa) is installed as a director of the bank. He schemes to kick Shuhei Nozaki out of the bank.
- "Nozaki Shuhei President of Bank" takes over WOWOW's Sunday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Butterfly's Mechanics: Murder Analysis Squad" and followed by "Operation Z" on March 15, 2020.
- Based on manga series "Todori Nozaki Shuhei" by Ryouka Shuu (writer) & Shigeru Noda (illustrator) (published from 2003 to 2007 in magazine Business Jump).
- Related titles (drama series):
- Nozaki Shuhei Auditor of Bank | Kansayaku Nozaki Shuhei (WOWOW / 2018)
- The Banker (MBC / 2019)
- Nozaki Shuhei President of Bank | Todori Nozaki Shuhei (WOWOW / 2020)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers