Current user rating: 82/100 (136 votes)
- Movie: Honey Lemon Soda
- Romaji: Honey Lemon Soda
- Japanese: ハニーレモンソーダ
- Director: Koji Shintoku
- Writer: Mayu Murata (manga), Nami Yoshikawa
- Producer: Satoko Ishida, Kanako Suzuki
- Cinematographer: Shu Kawashima
- Release Date: July 9, 2021
- Runtime: 111 min.
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Uka Ishimori (Ai Yoshikawa) is very shy and has a hard time making friends. When she was a middle school student, students made fun of her by calling her "stone." Around that time, she met Kai Miura (Raul) with lemon color hair. Due to him, she entered the same high school. Uka Ishimori now wants to overcome her shyness and have friends. Kai Miura is popular student at the school, but he doesn't talk much or seem interested in others. He doesn't know why, but he becomes concerned with Uka Ishimori. Uka Ishimori has admired Kai Miura, but she now has feelings for him. Kai Miura has a secret, which no one knows.
- Based on manga series "Honey Lemon Soda" by Mayu Murata (first published January, 2016 in manga magazine Ribon).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers