Current user rating: 93/100 (538 votes)
- Movie: Girl In The Sunny Place (English title) / Her Sunny Side (literal title)
- Romaji: Hidamari no Kanojo
- Japanese: 陽だまりの彼女
- Director: Takahiro Miki
- Writer: Osamu Koshigaya (novel), Kosuke Mukai, Tomoe Kanno
- Producer: Minami Ichikawa, Julie K. Fujishima, Tatsuro Hatanaka, Masao Teshima, Shinji Ogawa, Mitsuru Uda, Manabu Endo
- Cinematographer: Yoko Itakura
- Release Date: October 12, 2013
- Runtime: 128 min
- Genre: Romance / Fantasy
- Distributor: Asmik Ace Entertainment / Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A new salesman named Kosuke Okuda (Jun Matsumoto) happens to meet Mao Watarai (Juri Ueno), a friend from his middle school days. Back then, Mao was called stupid and bullied, but now she is an attractive woman. Kosuke and Mao fall in love and decide to marry, but Mao has a secret…
- Based on novel "Hidamari no Kanojo" by Osamu Koshigaya (first published May 28, 2011 by Shinchosha Publishing Co, Ltd. ).
- Filming began January 18, 2013 in Shōnan area of Kanagawa Prefecture. Movie finished filming in the early morning of March 5, 2013 in Tokyo. The last scene filmed began late in the evening on March 4th and finished around 4am on March 5th.
- Movie is set in the Shonan region of Japan. Shonan is situated along the coast of Sagami Bay in central Japan.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers