Current user rating: 93/100 (128 votes)
- Movie: The Snow White Murder Case
- Romaji: Shiro Yuki Hime Satsujin Jiken
- Japanese: 白ゆき姫殺人事件
- Director: Yoshihiro Nakamura
- Writer: Kanae Minato (novel), Tamio Hayashi
- Cinematographer: Gen Kobayashi
- Release Date: March 29, 2014
- Runtime: 126 min.
- Genre: Crime / Mystery
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Yuji Akahoshi (Gou Ayano) for a television show. He receives a phone call from an old high school friend, Risako Kano (Misako Renbutsu). She tells him that her co-worker at a cosmetics compay was stabbed to death and then doused in flames. Yuji Akahoshi decides to interview workers at the company and others that knew the victim, Noriko Miki (Nanao), for his television show.
Yuji Akahoshi soon discovers that another co-worker, Miki Shirono (Mao Inoue) disappeared the same night of the murder. She was last seen running to the train station shortly after Noriko Miki's death. Yuji attempts to unravel the mystery of Miki Shirono.
- Based on the novel "Shiro Yuki Hime Satsujin Jiken" by Kanae Minato (published July 26, 2012 by Shueisha Inc.).
- Filming began July 9, 2013 and finishes in August, 2013. Shooting took place in the suburbs of Tokyo and Nagano.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers