The Snow White Murder Case
Current user rating: 96/100 (26 votes)
- Movie: The Snow White Murder Case
- Romaji: Shiro Yuki Hime Satsujin Jiken
- Japanese: 白ゆき姫殺人事件
- Director: Yoshihiro Nakamura
- Writer: Kanae Minato (novel), Tamio Hayashi
- Cinematographer: Gen Kobayashi
- Release Date: March 29, 2014
- Runtime: 126 min.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Beautiful Noriko Miki works at a cosmetic company. One day, Noriko is murdered. People begin to suspect her co-worker Miki Jono (Mao Inoue) might have killed her. Television begins to cover her story. A TV show interviews Miki Jono's colleagues, family, people from her hometown. Rumors turn into fear. Is she a wicked a woman?
- Based on the novel "Shiro Yuki Hime Satsujin Jiken" by Kanae Minato (published July 26, 2012 by Shueisha Inc.).
- Filming began July 9, 2013 and finishes in August, 2013. Shooting took place in the suburbs of Tokyo and Nagano.
|Mao Inoue||Gou Ayano||Misako Renbutsu||Nanao||Shihori Kanjiya|
|Miki Jono||Yuji Akahoshi||Risako Karino||Noriko Miki||Yuko Tanimura|
|Nobuaki Kaneko||Erena Ono||Mitsuki Tanimura||Shota Sometani||Katsuhisa Namase|
|Satoshi Shinoyama||Eimi Mitsushima||Minori Maetani||Hasegawa||Mizutani|
Additional Cast Members:
- Yoko Akino - Miki's mother
- Dankan - Miki's father
- Yorie Yamashita - Kinuko Yatsuzuka
- Tairiku - Masaya
- Kenta - Yuya
- Suguru - Miya
- Mao Miyaji - Mayama
- Aki Asakura - announcer
- Shunsuke Daito - Shingo Eto
- Ini Kusano - Ozawa
- Chiaki Kawamo - Machiko Ozaki
- Yuka Nomura - Aya Shimada