- Drama: The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (English title) / Hundred Million Stars From the Sky (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Haneuleseo Naerineun 1eok Gaeui Byeol
- Hangul: 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별
- Director: Yoo Je-Won
- Writer: Song Hye-Jin
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: September 26, 2018 --
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A detective thinks about quitting his job. He takes on a female university student murder case that was disguised as a suicide. The detective becomes obsessed with solving the case. He has a young sister and she meets a man. The man does not remember when he was little. He is not a good person, but she has sympathy for him. The detective tries to push the man away from his younger sister. The detective suspects that the man is somehow involved in the female university student murder case. The man and the detective's younger sister fall in love.
- "Hundred Million Stars From the Sky" takes over the tvN Wed. & Thu. 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "Familiar Wife" and followed by "Boyfriend" November, 2018.
- Remake of 2002 Fuji TV drama series “Hundred Million Stars From the Sky.”
- First script reading took place early July, 2018 at Sangam DDMC, Sangam-Neighbourhood, Seoul.
- First still images of Seo In-Guk and Jung So-Min in tvN drama series "The Smile Has Left Your Eyes."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers