- Drama: Encounter (English title) / Boyfriend (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Namjachingoo
- Hangul: 남자친구
- Director: Park Shin-Woo
- Writer: Yoo Young-A
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: November 28, 2018 --
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Cha Soo-Hyun (Song Hye-Kyo) is the daughter of a politician. After she graduated from college, she married the son from a family who runs a large company. Her marriage was a marriage of convenience for her politician father. After having a child, Cha Soo-Hyun was compelled to get a divorce. She is now a divorcee.
Kim Jin-Hyeok (Park Bo-Gum) is an ordinary young man. He tries to find a regular job and works part-time jobs in the meantime. He keeps failing in landing a regular job at companies where he wants to work. He decides to go on a trip overseas There, he meets Cha Soo-Hyun.
- "Encounter" takes over the tvN Wed. & Thu. 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "Hundred Million Stars From the Sky."
- First script reading took place August, 2018 in Sangnam Neighborhood, Seoul, South Korea.
- First 3 still images Song Hye-Kyo in tvN drama series “Encounter.”
- First 3 still images of Park Bo-Gum in tvN drama series “Encounter.”
- First teaser poster for tvN drama series “Encounter”
- Some scenes were filmed on location in Cuba during September - October, 2018.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers