Current user rating: 96/100 (35 votes)
- Drama: 10 Secrets (literal title)
- Romaji: 10 no Himitsu
- Japanese: 10の秘密
- Director: Tadaaki Horai, Masashige Nakanishi
- Writer: Noriko Goto
- Network: Fuji TV, KTV
- Release Date: January 14, 2020 --
- Runtime: Tuesday 21:00 - 21:54
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Keita Shirakawa (Osamu Mukai) works as a building inspector. He is a single father, who has raised his 14 year-old-daughter Hitomi (Anna Yamada) alone since his divorce with his ex-wife Yukiko Sendai (Yukie Nakama). Yukiko Sendai works as a corporate lawyer for a large construction company. After his ex-wife left him, Keita Shirakawa has place his daughter as a priority in his life. He is an ideal father to her. One day, Keita Shirakawa receives a phone call. The caller informs him that "I have your daughter. If you want to save her life, go to your ex-wife." While looking for his daughter, Keita Shirakawa learns a secret about his ex-wife. He also knows that his daughter has a secret.
- "10 Secrets" takes over Fuji TV's Tuesday 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "He Who Can't Marry Season 2."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers