Current user rating: 93/100 (2289 votes)
- Drama: Misaeng: Incomplete Life (English title)
- Revised romanization: Misaeng
- Hangul: 미생
- Director: Kim Won-Suk
- Writer: Yoon Tae-Ho (original comic), Jung Yoon-Jung
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: October 17 - December 20, 2014
- Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Jang Geu-Rae (later played by Siwan) played the board game go since he was a child. Playing the game was everything to him, but he failed to become a professional go player. Now he is thrown into the real world. By an acquaintance’s recommendation, Jang Geu-Rae is able to begin to work for the trading company One International as an intern.
On his first day, Jang Geu-Rae meets his boss Oh Sang-Sik (Lee Sung-Min). Jang Geu-Rae struggles to work at his new company.
- "Misaeng" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 20:30 time slot previously occupied by "Plus Nine Boys” and will be followed by "Heart to Heart" January 2, 2015.
- Based on the webcomic "Misaeng" by Yoon Tae-Ho (published from January 20, 2012 to October 14, 2013 via cartoon.media.daum.net).
- First script reading took place August, 2014 at CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
- Actors Siwan & Lee Sung-Min and about 50 staff members travelled to Amman, Jordan on September 18, 2014 to shoot prologue scenes for drama series "Misaeng." They will film scenes also in ancient Petra City, Wadi Rum and other areas of Jordan. They will return to South Korea on September 24, 2014. "Misaeng" is the first South Korean drama series to film on location in Jordan.
- Related titles
- Hope: Kitai Zero no Shinnyu Shain (Fuji TV / 2016)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers