Current user rating: 87/100 (163 votes)
- Drama: Hope: Expectation Zero's New Employee (literal title)
- Romaji: Hope: Kitai Zero no Shinnyu Shain
- Japanese: HOPE～期待ゼロの新入社員～
- Director: Keita Kono
- Writer: Yoon Tae-Ho (original comic), Yuichi Tokunaga
- Network: Fuji TV
- Episodes: 9
- Release Date: July 17 - September 18, 2016
- Runtime: Sundays 21:00
- TV Ratings: 6.1%
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ayumu Ichinose (Yuto Nakajima) began to play Go from an early age. He focused only on Go and dreamed of becoming a professional Go player, but he repeatedly failed tests to turn pro. He is now 22-years-old. This is now his last chance to turn pro, because of the age limit of under 23-years-old. The day before his test, his mother collapses from overwork and is hospitalized. Ayumu fails again.
Ayumu is dejected that he can't become a pro Go player and spends his days as a part-time worker. His heartbroken mother asks acquaintances to make Ayumu take the last step step of an employment test at a general trading company. The last step is a one month internship at the general trading company. Aware of his mother's heartbroken feelings, Ayumu begins to work as an intern there. He quickly becomes known around the office as an intern that doesn't know anything and unable to even make simple document copies. Nevertheless, Ayumu decides to not give up and become an employee at the company.
- Drama series is a remake of 2014 tvN drama series "[[Misaeng]” which is based on webcomic "Misaeng" by Yoon Tae-Ho (published from January 20, 2012 to October 14, 2013).
- Related titles:
- Misaeng (tvN / 2014)
Additional Cast Members:
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers