- Drama: Greasy Melo (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gireumjin Mello
- Hangul: 기름진 멜로
- Director: Park Sun-Ho
- Writer: Seo Sook-Hyang
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: May, 2018 --
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Set at a small Chinese restaurant. Drama series follows Seo Poong's attempts at survival, food and love.
Chef Seo Poong was once a star chef and worked at the best Chinese restaurant. His popularity faded and he eventually wound up working at a small, failing Chinese restaurant. Meanwhile, Doo Chil-Seong is the owner of a building. He is an ex-gang member and he was in jail for 5 yers.
- "Greasy Melo" takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Should We Kiss First."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers