- Drama: Wok of Love (English title) / Greasy Melo (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gireumjin Mello
- Hangul: 기름진 멜로
- Director: Park Sun-Ho
- Writer: Seo Sook-Hyang
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: May 7, 2018 --
- Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Set at a small Chinese restaurant. Drama series follows Seo Poong's attempts at survival, food and love.
Chef Seo Poong was once a star chef and worked at the best Chinese restaurant. His popularity faded and he eventually wound up working at a small, failing Chinese restaurant. Meanwhile, Doo Chil-Seong is the owner of a building. He is an ex-gang member and he was in jail for 5 years.
- "Wok of Love" takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Should We Kiss First" and will be replaced by "Thirty But Seventeen" July, 2018.
- First script reading took place March, 2018.
- First still images of Lee Joon-Ho from the drama series.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers