Current user rating: 83/100 (365 votes)
- Movie: Ghastly
- Revised romanization: Gisaeng Ryung
- Hangul: 기생령
- Director: Yang Yun-Ho
- Writer: Kim Yoo-Ra
- Producer: Choi Soon-Sik
- Cinematographer: Baek Dong-Hyun
- Release Date: August 4, 2011
- Runtime: 92 min.
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Seo-Ni (Han Eun-Jung) raises an orphan named Bin. Seo-Ni then becomes involved in a horrifying mystery and discovers a shocking secret.
- Auditions for child character "Bin" and "Yoo-Ri" (Seo-Ni's younger sister) takes place between January 11th - 14th.
- Movie will be shot in 3-D.
- Filming began May 21, 2011.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers