- Drama: Boyfriend (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Namjachingoo
- Hangul: 남자친구
- Writer: Yoo Young-A
- Network: TBA
- Release Date: Second Half, 2018 --
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Cha Soo-Hyun is the daughter of a politician. After she graduated from college, she married the son from a family who runs a large company. Her marriage was a marriage of convenience for her politician father. After having a child, Cha Soo-Hyun was compelled to get a divorce. She is now a divorcee.
Kim Ji-Hyeok is an ordinary young man. He tries to find a regular job and works part-time jobs in the meantime. He keeps failing in landing a regular job at companies where he wants to work. He decides to go on a trip overseas There, he meets Cha Soo-Hyun.
- Park Bo-Gum has been offered the lead male role and he is considering the offer.
- Song Hye-Kyo has been offered the lead female role and she is considering the offer.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers