- Drama: Boyfriend (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Namjachingoo
- Hangul: 남자친구
- Director: Park Shin-Woo
- Writer: Yoo Young-A
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: November, 2018 --
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Cha Soo-Hyun is the daughter of a politician. After she graduated from college, she married the son from a family who runs a large company. Her marriage was a marriage of convenience for her politician father. After having a child, Cha Soo-Hyun was compelled to get a divorce. She is now a divorcee.
Kim Jin-Hyeok is an ordinary young man. He tries to find a regular job and works part-time jobs in the meantime. He keeps failing in landing a regular job at companies where he wants to work. He decides to go on a trip overseas There, he meets Cha Soo-Hyun.
- "Boyfriend" takes over the tvN Wed. & Thu. 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "The Smile Has Left Your Eyes."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers