All About My Wife
Current user rating: 92/100 (231 votes)
- Movie: All About My Wife (English title) / All Of My Wife (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Nae Anaeui Modeun Geot
- Hangul: 내 아내의 모든 것
- Director: Min Kyu-Dong
- Writer: Heo Sung-Hye, Min Kyu-Dong
- Producer: Park Joon-Ho, Min Jin-Soo, Lee Yoo-Jin
- Cinematographer: Kim Dong-Young
- Release Date: May 17, 2012
- Runtime: 121 min.
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy, Marriage / Award Winning
- Production Company: Soo Film, Zip Cinema
- Distributor: Next Entertainment World
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Seven years later, Jung-In and Doo-Hyun are a married couple. Jung-In is still an attractive woman, stylish and cooks with passion, but Doo-Hyun is miserable. He hates his wife's constant nagging and negative nature. He becomes so despondent that he contemplates asking for a divorce, but he is too meek to ask for the divorce. To get away from his wife, Doo-Hyun asks for a transfer at work.
Doo-Hyun is now stoked to be away from his wife. Elation soon turns back into despair when Jung-In suddenly appears at his temporary apartment unannounced!
A day or so later, Doo-Hyun notices several ladies who appear at the doorsteps of his neighbor. The ladies all seem desperate to talk to his neighbor and even fight among themselves. It turns out Doo-Hyun's neighbor is a legendary Cassanova named Sung-Ki (Ryoo Seung-Ryong). Sung-Ki has an extraordinary talent for seducing woman, but he wants to quit seducing women. Meanwhile, Doo-Hyun comes up with a plan. He pleads with his neighbor Sung-Ki to seduce his wife in order to get his wife to ask for a divorce!
- Filming began November 27, 2011 in Gocheok-dong, South Korea and finished February 13, 2012.
- On June 22, 2012, "All About My Wife" became the 4th South Korean film to pass the 4,000,000 ticket sales mark during the 2012 calendar year. The other three Korean movies that have surpassed 4,000,000 ticket sales by June 22, 2012 are "Nameless Gangster" (4,683,598), "Architecture 101" (4,104,981) and "Dancing Queen" (4,009,986).
|Lim Soo-Jung||Lee Sun-Kyun||Ryoo Seung-Ryong|
|Lee Kwang-Soo||Kim Ji-Young||Kim Jung-Tae|
Addtional Cast Members:
- Lee Sung-Min - Dr. Na
- Kim Do-Young - Dr. Na's wife
- Jung Sung-Hwa - newspaper delivery man
- Lee Doll-Hyung - captain at police station
- Park Hee-Von - female cop at police station
- Jo Han-Chul - public officer at divorce court
- Nam Myung-Ryul - judge at divorce court
- Lee Do-Ah - Pyeongchang Company employee
- Kim Sun-Ha - waitress at noodle shop
- Nam Sang-Ran - Gangnung raw-fish restaurant woman
- Han Sung-Yong - couple at jazz cafe
- Jung Dae-Yong - taxi driver
- 2012 (11th) New York Asian Film Festival - June 29-July 15, 2012
- 2012 (3rd) Korean Film Festival in Australia - August 22-September 30, 2012 - K-Comedy
- 2012 (32nd) Hawaii International Film Festival - October 11-21, 2012 - Gala Presentations *Hawaii Premiere
- 2012 (13th) San Diego Asian Film Festival - November 1 - 9, 2012 *Asia Pop!
- 2013 (15th) Udine Far East Film - April 19-27, 2013 *Italian Premiere
- 2013 (8th) Korean Film Festival In Paris - October 30-November 6, 2013 - Landscape
- 2012 (33rd) Blue Dragon Film Awards - November 30, 2012
- 2012 (4th) KOFRA Film Awards Ceremony - January 30, 2013
- Best Supporting Actor (Ryoo Seung-Ryong)