Current user rating: 80/100 (1 votes)
- Movie: Tora-san 33: Marriage Counselor Tora-san
- Romaji: Otoko wa tsurai yo: Yogiri ni musebu torajiro
- Japanese: 男はつらいよ 夜霧にむせぶ寅次郎
- Director: Yoji Yamada
- Writer: Yoshitaka Asama, Yoji Yamada
- Cinematographer: Tetsuo Takaba
- Release Date: August 4, 1984
- Runtime: 102 min.
- Studio: Shochiku
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Tora-san meets an old friend whom he hasn't seen for a number of years. His friend is now a married man. He has abandoned his wandering life and settled down. This makes Tora-san feels sorry for himself. So, when he meets a pretty but troubled barber (Rie Nakahara), who was unable to hold down a steady job and wants to become a wanderer, Tora-san urges her marry someone reliable and stop being unrealistic. He accompanies her to Nemuro where she falls for a motorcycle rider at a circus. Later, when Tora-san is attending the wedding of neighbor Akemi (Jun Miho, in her series debut), he and the barber are reunited again.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers