- Drama: The Interest of Love (English title) / Understanding of Love (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Sarangui Yihae
- Hangul: 사랑의 이해
- Director: Jo Young-Min
- Writer: Lee Hyeok-Jin (novel), Lee Seo-Hyun, Lee Hyun-Jung
- Network: JTBC
- Release Date: December 21, 2022 --
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A realistic romance story of four people who all met at the Youngpo branch of KCU Bank.
Ha Sang-Soo (Yoo Yeon-Seok) pursues an ordinary life. He believes happiness is having an unshakable life. Due to the arrival of love, his calm daily life changes.
An Soo-Young (Mun Ka-Young) thinks that love does not last forever and can go away at any moment. She's busy supporting herself under unpleasant circumstances. She feels excited by a man who suddenly approaches her.
Park Mi-Kyung (Keum Sae-Rok) comes from a rich family. She is self-assertive and quite open about her feelings. When she has someone that she likes, she makes that person join her side no matter what. She enters a relationship that doesn't go as she wishes.
Jung Jong-Hyun (Jung Ga-Ram) is studying for an exam to become a police officer. He has a personality that drives him do his best in everything. He lives in a harsh situation.
- "The Interest of Love" takes over JTBC's Wed. & Thu. 22:30 time slot previously occupied by "Insider.”
- Based on novel "Sarangui Yihae" by Lee Hyeok-Jin (published April 19, 2019 by Mineumsa).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers