Current user rating: 94/100 (149 votes)
- Movie: The Door into Summer
- Romaji: Natsu e no Tobira: Kimi no Iru Mirai e
- Japanese: 夏への扉 キミのいる未来へ
- Director: Takahiro Miki
- Writer: Robert A. Heinlein (novel), Tomoe Kanno
- Release Date: February 19, 2021
- Distributor: Toho, Aniplex
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
In 1995, Soichiro Takakura (Kento Yamazaki) is a scientist and works on developing a robot. He is also on the verge of completing a plasma storage battery, following on the wishes of the deceased Matsushita. The man Matsushita was a friend of Soichiro Takakura's late father.
Outside of work, Soichiro Takakura has peaceful days with his cat Pito and his fiancé Riko, who is the daughter of Matsushita. He is soon betrayed by his business partner and also by his fiance Riko. Soichiro Takakura loses control of his company and the work he has done on the robot and plasma storage battery.
Soichiro Takakura then opts to place himself into a "cold sleep" freezing machine, hoping to find a better future. When he wakes up, he discovers that he is in the year 2025.
- Based on novel "The Door into Summer" by Robert A. Heinlein (published 1957 by Doubleday).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers