Current user rating: 87/100 (81 votes)
- Movie: Tabloid Truth (Engilsh title) / Leaflet: Dangerous Rumor (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Zzirashi: Wihumhan Somoon
- Hangul: 찌라시: 위험한 소문
- Director: Kim Kwang-Sik
- Writer: Hwang Sung-Goo, Kim Yoo-Jin, Kim Kwang-Sik
- Producer: Shin Bum-Soo, Jung Sung-Hoon, Shin Chang-Kil
- Cinematographer: Kim Jung-Won, Park Hong-Yul
- Release Date: February 20, 2014
- Runtime: 121 min.
- Genre: Crime
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Woo-Gon (Kim Kang-Woo) works for a talent agency as a manager. He spots Mi-Jin (Go Won-Hee) at an audition. Woo-Gon feels that Mi-Jin is special and has the potential to become a star. Because of Woo-Gon's efforts, Mi-Jin is cast in a movie, but this also causes his company to lash out at him for pushing Mi-Jin instead another one of their talents. Woo-Gon is fired.
Later, Mi-Jin comes to visit Woo-Gon who is now working as a parking attendant. Mi-Jin asks him to work as his manager. Woo-Gon accepts and works hard to land parts for her. Soon, Mi-Jin is cast as the lead female character in a television drama series. Just as things seem incredibly promising for Mi-Jin, a shady tabloid scandal breaks out. Mi-Jin is identified as the woman involved in a sexual relationship with a well known politician (Ahn Sung-Ki). The source of the leaks are completely unknown. Woo-Gon tries to explain that the tabloid rumors about his client are completely untrue, but nobody listens. A few days later, Mi-Jin is found dead in her apartment. Woo-Gon then decides to find those responsible for spreading the false rumors about Mi-Jin.
- Filming began July 12, 2013 and finished October 19, 2013.
- Screenwriters Hwang Sung-Goo & Kim Yoo-Jin previously collaborated in 2011 movie "SIU" ("Teuksoobon").
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers