Current user rating: 85/100 (528 votes)
- Movie: Sweet & Sour
- Revised romanization: Saekomdalkom
- Hangul: 새콤달콤
- Director: Lee Gye-Byeok
- Writer: Kurumi Inui (novel), Lee Gye-Byeok, Sung Da-Som
- Cinematographer: Park Young-Joon
- Release Date: June 4, 2021
- Runtime: 102 min.
- Distributor: Netflix
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Jang Hyeok (Jang Ki-Yong) is in a romantic relationship with Jung Da-Eun (Chae Soo-Bin), who works as a nurse. When they first started to date, Jang Hyeok was a sweet boyfriend to Jung Da-Eun, but he is not anymore. Meanwhile, Jang Hyeok begins to work as a temporary worker for a large company. He tries to get a permanent position at the company. This places Jang Hyeok in a competitive position with Han Bo-Yeong (Krystal), who also wants the same job. Jang Hyeok and Han Bo-Yeong also cooperate with each other and, as they work together, they get closer.
- Based on novel "Initiation Love" by Kurumi Inui (published April 1, 2004 by HARA SHOBO).
- First still images for movie “Sweet & Sour.”
- Related titles:
- Initiation Love (2015)
- Sweet & Sour | Saekomdalkom (2021)
Incheon Juan General Hospital
Samyoung Architecture Co.
Jang Hyeok's Family
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers