Current user rating: 92/100 (556 votes)
- Drama: Sisters in Love (English title) / Women of The Sun (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Taeyanghee Yeoja
- Hangul: 태양의 여자
- Director: Bae Kyung-Soo
- Writer: Kim In-Young
- Producer: Ko Jae-Hyun, Moon Joon-Ha
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: May 28 - July 31, 2008
- Runtime: Wed. & Thurs. 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Do-Young (Kim Ji-Soo), 33-year-old top anchor woman in Korea, apparently seems to be the perfect role model. She has it all, from educational background, prosperous family, beautiful feature, natural-born talent and even adorable personality. Do-Young shines anywhere and everywhere, but deep down in her heart, she suffers from extreme loneliness and coldness.
Originally, Do-Young was abandoned in front of a orphanage when she was a very little girl. By chance, she was adopted by a rich professor family without any children and led a princess life. Several years later, when her step-parents got their unexpected biological daughter, Do-Young felt threatened that she might lose her parents’ love and affection. So, 13-year-old Do-Young abandoned her 5-year-old sister in front of the Seoul Central Train Station and took her parental love back.
20 years later, Do-Young met a charming personal shopper, Sawol (Lee Ha-Na), in VIP corner of a luxurious department store. By her merry and cheerful characteristics, Sawol chooses fashion item for Do-young and they start to feel friendly towards each other. By the malicious purpose of Do-Young’s orphanage friend, Do-Young’s terrible deed is disclosed and Sawol turns out to be the very sister that Do-Young has abandoned ...
- "Sisters in Love" will take over the KBS2 time slot previously occupied by "Three Fathers, One Mother" and followed by "Korean Ghost Stories" on August 6, 2008.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers