Current user rating: 89/100 (2 votes)
- Drama: Shylock's Children (literal title)
- Romaji: Shylock no Kodomotachi
- Japanese: シャイロックの子供たち
- Director: Kosuke Suzuki
- Writer: Jun Ikeido (novel), Youichi Maekawa
- Network: WOWOW
- Episodes: 5
- Release Date: October 9 - November 6, 2022
- Runtime: Sunday 22:00-23:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Masahiro Nishiki (Yoshihiko Inohara) works as a deputy manager for the Nagahara branch of Tokyo Daiichi Bank. The branch bank is relatively small and its major customers are small businesses. Masahiro Nishiki's career is not very successful, but he has holds a strong trust in his employees. He works with people with abundant individuality at the bank, employees that have their own situations and conflicts.
One day, one million yen in cash is lost at the Nagahara branch. A female employee at branch bank is suspected as the culprit. Masahiro Nishiki chases after the case, but he suddenly disappears.
- "Shylock's Children" takes over WOWOW's Sunday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Uzukawamura Jiken" and followed by "Ryojin no Ono" on November 13, 2022.
- Based on novel "Shylock no Kodomotachi" by Jun Ikeido (published January, 2006 by Bungeishunju).
- Director Kosuke Suzuki and Screenwriter Youichi Maekawa previously worked together on 2009 WOWOW drama series "The Flying Tire," which is also based on a novel by Jun Ikeido.
- Related titles:
- Shylock's Children | Shylock no Kodomotachi (WOWOW / 2022)
- Shylock's Children | Shylock no Kodomotachi (2023)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers