Current user rating: 86/100 (504 votes)
- Drama: Pure Love
- Revised romanization: Ilmalui Soonjung
- Hangul: 일말의 순정
- Director: Kwon Jae-Young
- Writer: Choi Soo-Young, Kim Hyo-Shin
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 125
- Release Date: February 18 - August 14, 2013
- Runtime: Monday~Friday 19:45
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Sun-Mi (Jeon Mi-Sun) is a high school teacher. She is 40-years-old, but still single. She hopes to marry someone she really loves. Sun-Mi has a friend, Jung-Woo (Lee Hoon), who is also single. Even though she loves Jung-Woo, she can't tell him how she feels. This is because twenty years ago, he confessed his love for her, but she turned him down.
Sun-Mi is transferred to a new high school. There, she meets her first love Woo-Sung (Kim Tae-Hoon). When she was a college student, she had a crush on Woo-Sung. Woo-Sung now teaches math at the same high school. His wife passed away 16 years ago and he now lives with his daughter.
- "Pure Love" takes over the KBS2 Monday~Friday 19:45 time slot previously occupied by "Family" and followed by "Ruby Ring" August 19, 2013.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers