Current user rating: 89/100 (1156 votes)
- Movie: On Your Wedding Day (English title) / Your Wedding (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Neoui Gyeolhonsik
- Hangul: 너의 결혼식
- Director: Lee Seok-Geun
- Writer: Lee Seok-Geun, Yoo Young-A
- Producer: Cha Sang-Min, Kim Jung-Min, Kang Hye-Jung
- Cinematographer: Lee Sung-Jae
- Release Date: August 22, 2018
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Distributor: Megabox Plus M
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
During the summer of his junior year in high school, Woo-Yeon (Kim Young-Kwang) spends his time getting time into fights. He isn't interested in studying. He then meets new transfer student Seung-Hee (Park Bo-Young) and falls in love with her at first sight. Seung-Hee though isn't interested in Woo-Yeon. To avoid the other male students, Seung-Hee and Woo-Yeon pretend to date. Seung-Hee also asks him to stop fighting. He keeps his promise and their relationship develops into a real romantic relationship. One day, Seung-Hee calls Woo-Yeon and tells him to take care. She then leaves town.
One year later, Woo-Yeon works at a chicken restaurant and has not gone on to a university. He happens to learn that Seung-Hee is at student at Hankook University in Seoul. Woo-Yeon studies hard and he gets accepted into the same university. Finally, Woo-Yeon meets Seung-Hee, but ....
- Kang Ha-Neul was first offered the lead male role, but declined.
- Filming began September 18, 2017 and finished December 4, 2017.
- Teaser poster and still images for movie "On Your Wedding Day."
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers