- Movie: Noryang: The Sea of Death (working title)
- Revised romanization: Noryang: Jookeumui Bada
- Hangul: 노량: 죽음의 바다
- Director: Kim Han-Min
- Writer: Kim Han-Min, Yoon Hong-Ki, Lee Na-Ra
- Producer: Kim Joo-Kyung, Lee Dae-Hee
- Release Date: December 20, 2023
- Distributor: Lotte Cultureworks
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
7 years after Japan first invaded Joseon, Admiral Yi Sun-Shin (Kim Yun-Seok) prepares for the last battle in the Noryang Straits. His objective is to completely annihilate the Japanese navy that are attempting to retreat from Joseon by breaking their blockade.
- Filming began on January 14, 2021 and finished June 15, 2021.
- Movie is based on the "Battle of Noryang" that took place on December 16, 1598.
- Movie "Noryang: The Sea of Death" is the third and final installment in director Kim Han-Min's trilogy of films based on Admiral Yi Sun-Shin's 3 great battles.
- Related titles:
- Roaring Currents | Myeongryang, Huiori Bada (2014)
- Hansan: Rising Dragon | Hansan: Yongui Chulhyun (2022)
- Noryang: The Sea of Death | Noryang: Jookeumui Bada (2023)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers