- Drama: My Roommate Is A Gumiho (English title) / Frightening Cohabitation (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gan Ddeoreojineun Donggeo
- Hangul: 간 떨어지는 동거
- Director: Nam Sung-Woo
- Writer: Na (webcomic), Baek Sun-Woo, Choi Bo-Rim
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: May, 2021 --
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Shin Woo-Yeo (Jang Ki-Yong) is a handsome and smart professor. He is also a 999 year old nine-tailed fox. To become a human, he collects human energy in a bead. Soon, he is set to become a human.
Meanwhile, Lee Dam (Hyeri) is a university student. One day, her drunk friend falls asleep on top of an expensive car. She apologizes to Shin Woo-Yeo, who is the car owner. While Lee Dam struggles to take her friend away, Shin Woo-Yeo gives her a hand. An accident happens that changes their fate. Shin Woo-Yeo's bead falls out of his mouth and Lee Dam unintentionally swallows it. The bead can exist inside of a human for no more than 1 year and, afterwards, the bead will break inside of that person. This will cause Lee Dam to die and Shin Woo-Yeo will lose his chance to become a human. Shin Woo-Yeo explains to Lee Dam their predicament and suggests that they should live together until they figure out a solution.
Lee Dam, who has never had a boyfriend in her life, now lives with Shin Woo-Yeo.
- Based on webcomic "Gan Ddeoreojineun Donggeo” by Na (published from August 2, 2017 to November 11, 2020 via Naver).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers