Current user rating: 87/100 (221 votes)
- Movie: My Happy Marriage
- Romaji: Watashi no Shiawasena Kekkon
- Japanese: わたしの幸せな結婚
- Director: Ayuko Tsukahara
- Writer: Akumi Agitogi (novel), Tomoe Kanno
- Producer: Masaru Inagaki, Shoichi Kato, Keiko Matsumoto, Yuu Inagaki
- Cinematographer: Shoji Ehara
- Release Date: March 17, 2023
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
In the capital city, Miyo Saimori (Mio Imada) is the first daughter of a prestigious family. After her real mother died, her father remarried. Since then, Miyo Saimori has experienced abuse by her stepmother and younger stepsister. Miyo Saimori just endures her days. Making things worse, she is informed that she will marry Kiyoka Kudo (Ren Meguro). Kiyoka Kudo is a soldier renowned for being cruel and ruthless. At their first meeting, Kiyoka Kudo tells Miyo Saimori that she must follow his orders. She is bewildered. After their marriage, she realizes that Kiyoka Kudo is not cruel or ruthless like she heard. Her feelings for him begins to grow and his feelings for her also grow. Around this time, mysterious attack cases begin to take place.
- Based on novel "Watashi no Shiawasena Kekkon" by Akumi Agitogi (published January 15, 2019 by Kadokawa).
- Story takes place during a fictional Meiji era (1868-1912).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers