Current user rating: 91/100 (55 votes)
- Drama: Mothers in Love (literal title)
- Romaji: Koisuru Hahatachi
- Japanese: 恋する母たち
- Director: Ryosuke Fukuda
- Writer: Fumi Saimon (manga), Shizuka Oishi
- Network: TBS
- Release Date: October 23, 2020 --
- Runtime: Fridays 22:00 - 22:54
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
"Mothers in Love" follows the lives of three mothers, who have sons that attend the same school.
An Ishiwatari (Yoshino Kimura) lived with her husband and son. Her husband worked at a a travel agency and An Ishiwatari lived in comfort. Her life changed after her husband went missing. An Ishiwatari now raises her son alone and sends him to a prestigious high school.
Yuko Hayashi (Yo Yoshida) is a successful career woman. Her husband is an unpopular novelist and he takes care of their home. Their son is a high school student. Yuko Hayashi's family seems to run smoothly, but she worries about her son.
Mari Kanbara (Riisa Naka) lives with her husband and they have 3 children (1 son and 2 daughters). Her son attends the same prestigious high school as the sons of
An Ishiwatari and Yuko Hayashi and her husband works at a law firm. Mari Kanbara appears to have an enviable life, but her husband is having an affair. Mari Kanbara is unable to even blame him for his infidelity.
- "Mothers in Love" takes over TBS' Friday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "K2: Dodgy Badge Brothers" and followed by "Story of My House" on January 22, 2021.
- Based on manga series "Koisuru Hahatachi" by Fumi Saimon (published from 2017 to July, 2020 in magazine Josei7).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers