Current user rating: 67/100 (3 votes)
- Movie: Mom, Is That You?!
- Romaji: Konnichiha, Kasan
- Japanese: こんにちは、母さん
- Director: Yoji Yamada
- Writer: Ai Nagai (novel), Yoji Yamada, Yuzo Asahara
- Producer: Shunsuke Fusa, Masato Abe
- Cinematographer: Masashi Chikamori
- Release Date: September 1, 2023
- Runtime: 110 min.
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Akio Kanzaki (Yo Oizumi) is a middle-aged man who is experiencing difficult times at home and at his workplace. He works as a HR manager at his company and his work is quite stressful. He also faces issues at home, including a possible divorce with his wife and a troubled relationship with his university student daughter Mai (Mei Nagano). One day, he decides to visit his mother Fukue’s (Sayuri Yoshinaga) home for the first time in a long while. She looks somehow different. She seems to care about her looks and she looks stylish. She even has a man who she is dating and in love with. Akio Kanzaki feels perplexed, but he gradually rediscovers something he had lost.
- Based on novel "Konnichiha, Kasan" by Ai Nagai (published March 1, 2001 by Hakusuisha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers