Current user rating: 86/100 (135 votes)
- Drama: Love of Sage (English title)
- Romaji: Kenja no Ai
- Japanese: 賢者の愛
- Director: Takashi Minamoto
- Writer: Amy Yamada (novel)
- Network: WOWOW
- Episodes: 4
- Release Date: August 20 - September 10, 2016
- Runtime: Saturday 22:00 - 23:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
30 years ago, when Mayuko was 13 years old, she lived happily with her father Shogo (Takaaki Enoki) and mother Miya (Mayumi Asaka). They lived in an large old home in an wealthy neighborhood near the beach. At that time, Ryoichi lived in the family's annex house and he hoped to become a writer. One day, Yuri, was was also 13 years old, moved next door to Mayuko's family. After that, Mayuko's life changed unexpectedly.
- "Love of Sage" takes over WOWOW's Saturday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Kibogaoka no Hitobito" and followed by "Futagashira 2" on September 17, 2016.
- Based on novel "Kenja no Ai" by Amy Yamada (published January 10, 2015 by Chuokoron-Shinsha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers