Nobody voted on this yet
- Drama: Liaison
- Romaji: Liaison: Kodomo no Kokoro Shinryojo
- Japanese: リエゾン－こどものこころ診療所－
- Director: Yuki Saito, Takashi Komatsu, Hajime Takezono
- Writer: Yonchan (manga), Yusaku Takemura (manga), Noriko Yoshida
- Network: TV Asahi
- Release Date: January 20, 2023 --
- Runtime: Friday 23:15-24:15
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Taku Sayama (Ikusaburo Yamazaki) is a doctor and runs Sayama Kodomo Clinic, which specializes in child psychiatry. Even though his family owns a general hospital, he refuses to get involved in their general hospital. Instead, Taku Sayama has taken over the small clinic, located in the suburbs, which his aunt operated. His family views his behavior as an act of betrayal. Taku Sayama's personal reason for running the clinic is because he has ASD (autism spectrum disorder) and he understands the patients at his clinic more than anyone. He values the time he has to face the child patients
Shiho Toono (Honoka Matsumoto) is a medical intern at Sayama Kodomo Clinic. When she worked as a medical intern in the pediatrics department of a university hospital, she kept getting into trouble and her preceptor finally told her to give up on becoming a pediatrician. Making things worse, she learned that she has ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). She thought about giving up on becoming a doctor. At that time,
Taku Sayama reached out to her and let her work at his clinic.
- "Liaison" takes over TV Asahi's Friday 23:15 time slot previously occupied by "Saisho wa Paa."
- Based on manga series "Liaison: Kodomo no Kokoro Shinryojo" by Yonchan & Yusaku Takemura and illustrated by Yonchan (first published March 5, 2020 in manga magazine Morning).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers