Current user rating: 92/100 (396 votes)
- Name Lee Young-Hoon
- Hangul: 이영훈
- Birthdate: December 14, 1982
- Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea
- University: Suwon Science College
- Height: 175 cm.
- Blood Type: AB
Lee Young-Hoon was born in Gwangju, South Korea on December 14, 1982. He began his acting career after joining the MBC Academy while in high school. Some of his peers at the MBC Academy were future actors In-seong Jo and So-yeon Lee. In 2001, at the age of 19, Young-hoon was casted by Hee-il Leesong for his short film "Good Romance" (Kut Romaenseu) as Won kyu. Lee Young-Hoon then entered Suwon Science College as a drama major, and practiced and performed on stage at the university. Young-hoon then served his mandatory 2 year military requirement. Upon his discharge, Hee-il Leesong casted Young-hoon in the independent film "No Regret" (Huhwihaji anha) as Su-min. Young-hoon found the role difficult because it was 4 years since he last acted on film. "No Regret" became somewhat of a ground breaking film as it attempted to realistically portray the lifestyle of a gay man working in the male host industry. The film screened to packed audiences at the 2006 Pusan International Film Festival and became a hit in the film festival circuit as well as being widely praised by critics. Young-hoon would win the best newcomer award at the The Critic's Choice Awards presented by the Korea Film Critics Society. In 2008, Lee Young-Hoon appeared in his first major commercial film "The Guard Post" as Corporal Jin-won Kang, as well as the romance film "Ride Away".
- After performing as a gay man in "No Regret," Young-hoon Lee is often asked about his sexual orientation. Young-hoon has stated his sexual orientation is heterosexual.
- Young-hoon Lee's first CF (commercial film) was in 2007, when he appeared in a commercial for McDonald's.
- Some of Young-hoon's favorite activities are swimming, skiing, and inline skating.
- Her Style | Geunyeoui Seutail (KBS N / 2009) - Bang Dae-Sik
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers