Current user rating: 92/100 (349 votes)
- Movie: Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
- Romaji: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensaitachi no Renai Zunosen
- Japanese: かぐや様は告らせたい～天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦～
- Director: Hayato Kawai
- Writer: Aka Akasaka (manga), Yuichi Tokunaga
- Producer: Tetta Tone, Tamako Tsujimoto, Atsuyuki Shimoda
- Cinematographer: Yasushi Hanamura
- Release Date: September 6, 2019
- Runtime: 113 min.
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A prestigious private high school has students who rank academically at the top of the nation. The school's student council president is Miyuki Shirogane (Sho Hirano) and their student council vice-president is Kaguya Shinomiya (Kanna Hashimoto). They are attracted to each other, but do not confess their feelings for each other due to their stubborn pride. About a half a year has passed since they have kept their feelings private. Now, Miyuki Shirogane and Kaguya Shinomiya think the person who confesses first will be the loser. They both think of ways to make the other person confess first.
- Based on manga series "Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensaitachi no Renai Zunosen" by Aka Akasaka (first published May 19, 2015 in magazine Miracle Jump).
- Movie's theme song is “Koi-wazurai” by idol group King & Prince (track appears in teaser #2 and trailer #2).
- Related titles:
- Kaguya-sama: Love Is War | Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensaitachi no Renai Zunosen (2019)
- Kaguya-sama: Love Is War Final | Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensaitachi no Renai Zunosen Final (2021)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers