Current user rating: 92/100 (212 votes)
- Movie: Joker Game
- Romaji: Joka Gemu
- Japanese: ジョーカー・ゲーム
- Director: Yu Irie
- Writer: Koji Yanagi (novel), Yusuke Watanabe
- Producer: Daisuke Fujita, Yuji Hiratai
- Cinematographer: Yuta Tsukinaga
- Release Date: January 31, 2015
- Runtime: 108 min.
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Set along a backdrop of a fictitious second world war at an international city in Asia.
In Japan, Lieutenant Colonel Yuki (Yusuke Iseya) recommends the creation of spy training school "D Kikan". Meanwhile, Kato (Kazuya Kamenashi) is facing capital punishment for his refusal to follow a superior's order. Kato is then scouted by "D Kikan". He goes through a harsh training regiment and faces his first mission as a spy.
In order to seize American ambassador Graham's confidential documents "Black Note." Kato infiltrates into an international city. A battle to gain possession of the "Black Note" ensues between Kato, a mysterious woman named Rin (Kyoko Fukada), the British Spy Agency, the Soviet Spy Agency and the radical army in Japan.
- Based on novel "Joker Game" by Koji Yanagi (published August 28, 2008 by Kadokawa Shoten).
- Filming begins January 4, 2014. Shooting locations will take place between Japan, an open set on Batam Island in Indonesia and downtown Singapore.
| Richard Shelton
|| Jasper Bagg
|| Richard Isaac Moss
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers