Current user rating: 77/100 (8 votes)
- Movie: Ichikei's Crow
- Romaji: Ichikei no Karasu
- Japanese: イチケイのカラス
- Director: Ryo Tanaka
- Writer: Rito Asami (manga), Hideya Hamada
- Producer: Yuki Takada, Kasumi Yao
- Cinematographer: Hidetoshi Shinomiya
- Release Date: January 13, 2023
- Runtime: 119 min.
- Distributor: Toho
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Two years after Michio Iruma (Yutaka Takenouchi) left first criminal court ("Ichikei") of the Tokyo District Court, he now works as a judge at Setouchi in Okayama Prefecture. He currently has an injury case involving Japan's youngest ever Minister of Defense.
Meanwhile, Chizuru Sakama (Haru Kuroki) works as a lawyer, following the system of judges' gain other work experience. She is currently working on a case involving a large local company. Her case is located in a neighboring town from where Michio Iruma works. Their two cases seem totally unrelated, but a secret is revealed between the two cases.
- Based on manga series "Ichikei no Karasu" by Rito Asami (first published May 17, 2018 in weekly manga magazine Morning).
- Related titles:
- Ichikei's Crow: The Criminal Court Judges | Ichikei no Karasu (Fuji TV / 2021)
- Ichikei's Crow | Ichikei no Karasu (2023)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers