Current user rating: 75/100 (2 votes)
- Drama: I Want To Hold Aono-kun So Badly I Could Die (literal title)
- Romaji: Aono-kun ni Sawaritai kara Shinitai
- Japanese: 青野くんに触りたいから死にたい
- Director: Smith
- Writer: Umi Shiina (manga), Shinya Tamada
- Network: WOWOW
- Release Date: Spring, 2022
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
High school student Ryuhei Aono (Shori Sato) hears a love confession from high school student Yuri Kariya, who attends the same high school. Yuri Kariya also tells him that he is the first man that has she talked to. They begin to date, but, 2 weeks later, Ryuhei Aono dies in a car accident. Yuri Kariya is distraught and tries to kill herself. At this time, Ryuhei Aono appears again as a ghost. He desperately tries to persuade her to not kill herself and tells her that he will stay with her.
One day, Yuri Kariya suggests Ryuhei Aono to possess her body. Since then, Ryuhei Aono shows different personality and tries to posses other bodies.
- Based on manga series "Aono-kun ni Sawaritai kara Shinitai" by Umi Shiina (first published December 24, 2016 in magazine Monthly Afternoon).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers